THE RESIN FREE REHABILITATION SYSTEM FOR PRESSURE PIPES DN 50 UP TO DN 1200
The NORDILINER is a Pull-In-Place-Pipe (PIPP) and is designed for diameters from DN 50 up to 1200 mm.
The system is approved for potable water, gas, oil and heat pipes as well as industrial applications.
The NORDILINER is structurally self-supporting and therefore independent from the host pipe. The liner will remain completely stand-alone.
NO RESIN, NO IMPREGNATION, NO CURING
The extremely strong and also flexible liner is folded and winched into the existing pipeline. Through the wrapped tapes the liner remains its shape during installation. Finally, the liner is inflated by using compressed air or inflates when fluid is transported under pressure without bonding to the existing pipe. The time-consuming curing as with Cured-In-Place-Pipes (CIPP) is no longer necessary. Afterwards the liner can be reconnected to the existing system with the use of customized connectors.
The NORDILINER is fiber reinforced. With its three-layered composition, the liner combines flexibility with extremely high material strength. Outer Layer – Protecting Cover: Polyethylene, thermoplastic polyurethane or other elastomers to protect the fiber reinforcement from damage and to ensure that the liner remains axially and radially dimensionally stable. Middle Layer – Fiber Reinforcement: Seamless circular-wover layer that provides high resistance to internal pressure.Inner Layer – Coating: Polyethylene, thermoplastic polyurethane or other elastomers with high chemical and temperature resistance and excellent mechanical properties.
THE BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- No resin, no impregnation, no curing are necessary
- DN 50 up to DN 1200 mm
- Different connector types are available suitable for various applications
- Large installation lengths up to 3 km in one pull
- Fast construction speed (1 km per 3 hours)
- Flexible liner – Installation through multiple bends of 45° and more
- Inner surface for drinking water, gas and oil
- Prevent internal corrosion
- Independent system bearing inner pressure
- The flexibility and self-support can avoid influence from disturbance
NORDILINER at a glance
• Heat Pipes
|Seamless Woven Reinforcement
|Polyester and/or Kevlar
|PE, TPU or other elastomers
|No resin necessary
|Water: PN4-PN16, Heat: PN16, Gas: PN40
|Independent system bearing inner pressure