THE ROBUST GRAVITY LINER
NordiTube has over 25 years of experience in the rehabilitation of gravity sewers with NORDIWALL.
This CIPP solution is used for the rehabilitation of gravity pipes for municipal sewage, industrial sewage and storm water.
NORDIWALL is a polyester needle felt hose with a very robust PE-coating (up to 1000g/m²) which makes the system particular suitable wherever heavy wear is expected like in industrial applications.
As system, it can be combined with a two-component epoxy, polyester or a vinyl ester resin. It is designed for the installation with the inversion process by air or water column and suitable for steam or hot water curing. The system is not only available for circular shapes but also for special shapes (e.g. Egg-shape profiles) and structurally the system can be designed for host pipe state 3 (according to DWA A-143-2) or fully deteriorated host pipe condition (according to ASTM F1216).
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Can be installed as independent system with Preliner
- But it can also be installed as interactive system with bonding. (Only with Epoxy resins)
- Strong PE coating with 1000g/m²
- Liner can be designed to bear ground water pressure, soil load and traffic loads
- Individual length up to 500m and bends are possible
- Mechanical type test available
NORDIWALL at a glance
|Material||Polyester needled felt|
|Coating||PE or PP|
|Classification according to ISO 11295||/|
Approved systems in combination with resins from NordiTube available