THE STRONG AND INDEPENDENT PRESSURE LINER
NordiTube looks back on more than 20 years of experience in manufacturing and installing NORDIFLOW.
This CIPP solution is used for the rehabilitation of potable water, sewer pressure pipes and industrial pressure pipes.
NORDIFLOW provides a system for trenchless rehabilitation of pressure pipes in one of two different material compositions that can be adapted depending on your requirements.
The cured NORDIFLOW liner is considered as a fully structural, independent CIPP system which can be designed to resists not only the internal pressure but also external loads and vacuum pressure. This means the system is not depending on the structural integrity of the existing pipe and is classified as “Class A” according to ISO 11295.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- The liner is independent and fully structural
- MOP (medium operating pressure) up to 25 bar (depended on dimensions)
- Ductile behavior – provides good resistance in case of pressure bumps
- Individual lengths of up to 300 m and bends are possible
- Jointing technology with flange adapters and unique “r.tec Coupling” for branch connections
- Approved for potable water
NORDIFLOW at a glance
|Material||Glass fibre reinforced felt|
|Coating||PE or PP-PE copolymer|
|Resin||r.tec 582-25 OF, NORDIPOX D|
|Classification according to ISO 11295||A & B|
Approved systems in combination with resins from NordiTube available