THE SEAMLESS TEXTILE PRESSURE LINER
NordiTube has over 30 years of experience in the rehabilitation of water pressure pipes with TUBETEX.
This CIPP solution is used for the rehabilitation of potable water, gas and industrial pressure pipes.
TUBETEX has established itself worldwide as the cost-effective solution when reinstating the operational safety of pressure pipes with corrosion.
The TUBETEX liner consists of a woven textile liner, having on one side a coating which is the new inner pipe surface. Using a special epoxy resin system, the uncoated face of TUBETEX is entirely bonded to the host pipe. The TUBETEX System is an interactive system relining on the bonding with the host pipe and is classified as “Class C” according to ISO 11295
Three decades of experience and many hundreds of kilometers of rehabilitated pipes underline the maturity of TUBETEX.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Interactive system – relies on adhesion with the host pipe
- MOP (medium operation pressure) up to 40bar. (in dependence of existing pipe)
- No reduction of flow capacity
- Individual lengths of up to 600 m and bends are possible
- simple connection Technology – trenchless reopening of existing branch connections.
- Approved for potable water and gas
TUBETEX at a glance
|Coating||PE, TPU or HytrelTM|
|Resin||r.tec 512-22, NORDIPOX TX|
|Classification according to ISO 11295||C|
Approved systems in combination with resins from NordiTube available