THE PRE-DEFORMED PE PIPE FOR CLOSE FIT LINING
For more than 25 years the r.tec® Close-Fit technology (Fold-and-Form method) has been used successfully for water pipes. In close cooperation with leading producers of plastic pipes, NordiTube has steadily enhanced and optimized this system.
This fold-and-form method is used for the rehabilitation of potable water, gas, gravity and industrial pipes.
The r.tec® Close-Fit Liner is a seamless, sleeveless and factory-preformed PE-100 pipe.
The diameter and thickness are designed to allow full re-deforming and reaching a close fit position in the host pipe and that the minimum SDR is reached in the finally back formed Close Fit position.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Independent and fully structural solution
- SDR17 PN10 for pressure pipes
- SDR 26 and 32 for sewer pipes
- Individual length up to 800m (depending on DN) are possible.
- Close Fit – No annular gap
- Jointing technology and branch connections with electro fusion fittings possible
- Fast and cost effective solution
- DVGW – certified for potable water and gas
Close fit at a glance
|Application area||PRESSURE & GRAVITY|
|Classification according to ISO 11295||A & B|